Saturday is going to be day three of five to give college football an incredible kickoff weekend, and USA TODAY Sports college football reporters Dan Wolken and George Schroeder have plenty of feelings and opinions on what may happen.
- Ebden-Purcell win men’s doubles title | Wimbledon updates
- Target unveils early Black Friday deals and will hold a series of ‘Holiday Best’ sales starting Halloween
- cool soccer names for teams
- RVs and other economic canaries in the coal mine
- Most Americans view Russia as U.S. enemy, unfriendly, shows new NBC News poll
Dan offers a strong opinion about Houston’s chances vs. Oklahoma, George does the same regarding Texas and Notre Dame, and they break down one big one after another, from UCLA-Texas A&M to Alabama-USC and more.
Subscribe, rate and review the podcast on iTunes, listen on Stitcher or audioBoom and follow on SoundCloud.
Follow us on Twitter at @TheFootballFour.