BOSTON (AP) — The Detroit Tigers have activated Sunday night’s starting pitcher Anibal Sanchez from the 15-day disabled list for their game against the Boston Red Sox.
- Not-so-friendly skies: Incidents of unruly passengers are rising
- Stop following China. United Nations is ruled by ‘we the peoples,’ not authoritarian regimes.
- Arizona Coyotes at Colorado Avalanche odds, picks and predictions
- Henderson willing to carry LA Rams with fellow RBs hurting
- American basketball player OK after eye pops out of socket
To make room, Detroit optioned right-hander Justin Miller to Triple-A Toledo.
Sanchez had been sidelined since April 27 with a blister on the middle finger of his pitching hand. The right-hander was 0-2 with a 3.13 ERA before going on the DL following his start at Minnesota on April 26.
Miller was 1-0 with a 3.48 ERA in seven relief appearances.