NEW CUMBERLAND, Pa. – A mix of apprehension, anticipation and exhaustion coursed through Matt Coburn’s 6-foot-1-inch frame as he made the 30-minute drive from his house to the Harrisburg airport.
- Cowboys owner Jerry Jones still believes Dak Prescott can take team to Super Bowl
- Raiders roll past Giants 30-6 to give Antonio Pierce a win in his debut as interim coach
- Cowboys and safety Malik Hooker agree on a $24 million, 3-year contract extension
- Les Murray, Australia’s “Mr. Football,” dies at age 71
- Lever scores 18 as Grand Canyon beats UMKC in overtime 71-66
He had his wife’s SUV – his truck wouldn’t have enough space – and he’d arranged to borrow two car seats. Waiting at the terminal, the retired Green Beret wondered if his Afghan friend would still recognize him with his new beard and without the military buzz cut.